1. Prioritise body covering clothes over clothes that reveal much skin, as it is considered inappropriate to wear revealing clothes in China, even if it is a swimwear.
2. Avoid wearing your flip flops when you're roaming in China. They are considered cheap here plus they will not keep your feet safe.
3. Do remember that red color is seen as a sign of fortune and good luck in China therefore, people dress themselves in red or bright colors during festivals and special events.
4. Do not wear a green hat especially if you're a man, as a man wearing a green hat depicts that his spouse is cheating on him.
5. Always remove your shoes outside when you enter someone's home in China, as Chinese never wear shoes inside their homes.