What are the server settings for RoadRunner email?
In this guide, we are going to tell you about the twc roadrunner email server settings and how you can set them correctly.
Steps to Setup RoadRunner Email Settings
By following the given steps, you can complete the TWC Roadrunner email login on your mobile phone and successfully set up your email.
1. Look for the Settings application of your phone and then select the option to Add an account.
2. Type the correct Roadrunner email address of your account with the domain name @rr.com.
3. Then, enter the password for your Roadrunner account.
4. After that, you have to configure the account. You can do these server settings automatically as well as manually. But we recommend that you should check the roadrunner email settings of the IMAP/POP3 and SMTP server.
Incoming Mail Server
Mail Server: pop-server.ec.rr.com
Password: password for your roadrunner account
Server port: 110
Secure Server: Off
Outgoing Mail Server
Mail server host: smtp.roadrunner.com
Username: Your account username with the extension @ec.rr.com
Password: your account password
Server port: 587
Secure server: Off
5. With this process, you will successfully set up your RoadRunner email account on your phone. Now, open your account and use it.